Saturday, February 6, 2010

Barton Piano Attachment, cont.

This is an ad for Barton Piano Attachment, which appeared in Moving Picture World 15 March 1913, p. 1148. The original Barton Piano Attachment, which was a set of bells that had attached to the piano, had been advertised regularly for much of the first quarter of 1913. This week the attachment was expanded to include xylophone, pipe organ, drums, cymbal, triangle and car horn among others. These attachments appear to be covered under the second and third patents linked to in the post above.